- Atletico Madrid v Chelsea Odds : Spanish side popular in latest Champions League betting at Vicente Calderon
- Hull v Arsenal Odds : Back Tigers at big price to stun Gunners
- Norwich v Liverpool odds : Reds a big 7/1 as part of weekend accy offer as punters eye away win multiple
- Tottenham v Fulham odds – 7/1 Spurs can get weekend acca off to flyer at the Lane
- Everton v Crystal Palace Odds : Back Toffees to win to nil and regain Champions League spot
Monday Transfer Roundup : Benitez eyes Skrtel, Rooney transfer
- Updated: August 5, 2013
There are plenty of transfer rumours this Monday as once again as rumblings continuing at Arsenal with the lack of signings, with Arsene Wenger still looking to bring in Luis Suarez from Liverpool. Their £40m + 1p bid has been turned down, with Brendan Rogers indicating that the offer is well below a price the Reds are looking for.
Real Madrid will be looking to increase their offer for Gareth Bale after the £80m initial bid was rejected by Spurs Chairman Daniel Levy.
Once again Andre Villas Boas has indicated the player is not for sale however this story is definitely showing no signs of going away after the Welshman did not travel with the side to Monaco on the weekend. and Real should get their man before the end of the transfer window.
It appears that Wayne Rooney is hopeful of a move to Chelsea and a link up with Jose Mourinho – the United striker will submit a formal, written transfer request this week in order to bolster his chances of a rumoured £40m move to Stamford Bridge.
Ex Liverpool ‘interim’ boss Rafa Benitez is looking to bring Reds centre back Martin Skrtel to Napoli. It follows Jose Reina’s move to the Stadio San Paolo last month.
- La Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting that Rafael Benitez is looking to bring Liverpool centre back Martin Skrtel to Napoli
- The Daily Mail reports that Chelsea willing to pay £40m for Wayne Rooney, the Man Utd striker will hand in a formal written transfer request to David Moyes today as the England’s striker’s time at Old Trafford looks to be coming to and end.
- The Daily Mirror indicates that Newcastle are close to bringing QPR striker Loic Remy to Tyneside on loan for the season in a £2m deal. Alan Pardew is also eying Aston Villa misfit Darren Bent to bolster his attacking options.
- With Darren Bent set to leave Villa Park, the Daily Mirror report that Tottenham could come back in with an improved offer for Christian Benteke after their initial £25m bid was rejected in July. Paul Lambert is confident however that that the Midlands club can hold on to their prized asset.