- Chelsea v Tottenham Odds, team news, match preview as Spurs look to halt Blues progress
- England v Denmark Odds, team news as 6/1 Rooney to score anytime proving popular as Danes visit Wembley
- Man City v Sunderland Odds, team news, as firm offers refunds if David Silva scores for Manchester in League Cup Final
- Southampton v Liverpool Odds, live stream and team news as Saints look to stop Suarez & Sturridge
- Bayern Munich v Schalke Live Stream to Watch from Allianz Arena as Guardiola looks to tighten grip on Bundesliga title
Norwich Wigan Team News Free Bets as pressure mounts on Martinez at Carrow Road
- Updated: March 11, 2012
Norwich City v Wigan Sun 16:00
Norwich will seek to heap further woe upon Wigan Athletic when the two sides meet at Carrow Road this weekend, as Canaries are odds on favourites with Paddy Power to really put Wigan into the relegation dogfight.
The Canaries have racked up an impressive home attacking record this season quite unbecoming of a side just promoted from the Championship.
Paul Lambert’s side have managed to earn points against the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Newcastle United this campaign and look set to add another victory to the tally on Sunday when they play hosts to bottom of the league Wigan.
The Latics won’t have statistics on their side going into the match after developing the second worst away defence in the Premier League, conceding an average of 2.15 goals per game when playing away from the DW Stadium this term.
Their attack isn’t much more impressive either but given the fact that Norwich have only kept clean sheets in 7% of their matches at home this season, Wigan’s chances of scoring seem as healthy as they’re going to get.
Roberto Martinez is yet to find a consistent striker in front of goal, and Hugo Rodellega has yet to find the scoring touch of yesteryear.
Franco di Santo and Jordi Gomez are the current top goalscorers for the club, chipping in with only four goals apiece, a record which is clearly not good enough for all at the DW Stadium.
Marc Tierney, James Vaughan and Daniel Ayala are all expected to be absent through injury for the home side on Sunday after spending varying lengths of time on the sidelines.
Roberto Martinez can be glad that he has no fresh injury concerns to worry about with just David Jones being ruled out with a knee injury.
Norwich managed to snatch a draw in the reverse fixture of this match in August but will be hoping to go one better and claim all three points when relegation threatened Wigan comes to Norfolk this weekend.