- Atletico Madrid v Chelsea Odds : Spanish side popular in latest Champions League betting at Vicente Calderon
- Hull v Arsenal Odds : Back Tigers at big price to stun Gunners
- Norwich v Liverpool odds : Reds a big 7/1 as part of weekend accy offer as punters eye away win multiple
- Tottenham v Fulham odds – 7/1 Spurs can get weekend acca off to flyer at the Lane
- Everton v Crystal Palace Odds : Back Toffees to win to nil and regain Champions League spot
Man City Chelsea Team News Free bets as Mancini looks to reclaim top spot
- Updated: March 18, 2012
Manchester City face a tough task in assuming top spot once more this week with the side set to go up against Chelsea in Wednesday’s evening fixture, as Betfred make Mancini’s men odds on favourites to take all three points at the Etihad.
The Citizens were knocked off the league’s summit last weekend after losing to Swansea City at the Liberty Stadium and rivals Manchester United were all but two eager to take over the position.
Both Manchester giants were subject to Europa League knockouts last week and without the distraction of European competition, the teams will be keen to focus their efforts on their domestic efforts.
However, standing in City’s way is the revived Chelsea who are hoping to continue a winning streak under new manager Roberto Di Matteo.
The Italian has won all three of his games at the helm of the West London club and a win on Monday would extend that tally to four as well as increase his chances of gaining a top four spot.
The Blues have the second best away defence in the Premier League, conceding an average of just 0.93 goals per game when playing on unfamiliar soil this season.
Chelsea will still be on a high from last week’s victory over Napoli that booked them a place in the Champions League quarter-finals.
The Italian side held a 3-1 advantage going into the second-leg at Stamford Bridge but a 4-1 victory on Wednesday assured that they progressed in the competition.
League leaders Manchester Untied face a trip to the Molineux on Sunday and whether the Red Devils win or not, both Manchester City and Chelsea will be hopeful of remaining as close to the top of the English top flight as possible.