- Atletico Madrid v Chelsea Odds : Spanish side popular in latest Champions League betting at Vicente Calderon
- Hull v Arsenal Odds : Back Tigers at big price to stun Gunners
- Norwich v Liverpool odds : Reds a big 7/1 as part of weekend accy offer as punters eye away win multiple
- Tottenham v Fulham odds – 7/1 Spurs can get weekend acca off to flyer at the Lane
- Everton v Crystal Palace Odds : Back Toffees to win to nil and regain Champions League spot
QPR chasing England international
- Updated: May 26, 2012
However, it is now in doubt as to whether or not the stopper will find himself in his current surroundings come September with QPR said to be raising interest in his signature.
The Hoops are expected to continue the spending policy that they adopted over the past year and will be looking to make some big transfers in the coming months, financed by Malaysian owner Tony Fernandes.
The 32 year-old is reportedly stalling on a new contract at Upton Park and with his current deal set to expire at the end of the season, Green will be available on a free transfer in July.
Green kept an impressive 17 clean sheets in the last campaign and played a big role in his side’s bounce-back promotion to the Premier League.
Mark Hughes has been relying on Paddy Kenny to keep the ball out of the QPR goal since 2010 but the claims have been made that the Irishman isn’t up to the standards of England’s top tier.
Green is reportedly looking for wages of £45,000-a-week and while the Hammers may not be the club to hand out such a salary, Rangers have made it their business to offer such numbers to their players since last year’s takeover.
The veteran has already booked his place on the England squad that will travel to Poland and Ukraine this summer and is set to start in between the posts in the Three Lions’ friendly against Norway this Saturday.
Given his availability this summer, a number of English sides are rumoured to be chasing Green, meaning QPR will face considerable competition for his signature.