- Atletico Madrid v Chelsea Odds : Spanish side popular in latest Champions League betting at Vicente Calderon
- Hull v Arsenal Odds : Back Tigers at big price to stun Gunners
- Norwich v Liverpool odds : Reds a big 7/1 as part of weekend accy offer as punters eye away win multiple
- Tottenham v Fulham odds – 7/1 Spurs can get weekend acca off to flyer at the Lane
- Everton v Crystal Palace Odds : Back Toffees to win to nil and regain Champions League spot
Dembele doesn’t want to leave Fulham
- Updated: June 8, 2012
The 24-year-old has become an instrumental figure at Craven Cottage since his arrival from AZ Alkmaar two-years ago and his performances have drawn attention from the Premier League’s elite sides.
The Belgian international has converted from a striker into a central midfielder has seen interest in him soar and with the summer transfer window on the horizon Dembele has insisted that he is happy to remain in West London highlighting his strong relationship with boss Martin Jol as the main reason.
“I’m very happy to stay at Fulham, especially because of the boss,” he said.
“I think it’s very important to have the backing of the manager and he’s a coach who gives me a lot of confidence – that’s why I feel I owe it to the gaffer as well.
“I think every player needs that and I’m no different. I go to training every day and work with joy. It’s a fantastic club and I’m not in a hurry to move anywhere.”
Speaking of his new position Dembele has admitted he enjoys playing in midfield as opposed to attack as he sees more of the ball and says it has benefitted Fulham.
“I’m very happy with the change this year in the position I play because I’m a player who likes to have the ball as much as possible – and that is down to the manager as well,” he said.
“I think I can hold the ball very well – and it’s an advantage to the team if I have a lot of the ball, so I like that position a lot.
“I’m also very happy with the way the season went. The club is doing very well and we have a very strong team with good players.