- Atletico Madrid v Chelsea Odds : Spanish side popular in latest Champions League betting at Vicente Calderon
- Hull v Arsenal Odds : Back Tigers at big price to stun Gunners
- Norwich v Liverpool odds : Reds a big 7/1 as part of weekend accy offer as punters eye away win multiple
- Tottenham v Fulham odds – 7/1 Spurs can get weekend acca off to flyer at the Lane
- Everton v Crystal Palace Odds : Back Toffees to win to nil and regain Champions League spot
United trio set to depart as Ferguson weighs up targets
- Updated: June 12, 2012
The Red Devil’s boss is eager to inject some fresh faces to his squad after losing out on the Premier League title to rivals City last month and has already drawn up his close season shopping list.
But with UEFA’s financial fair play regulations looming on the horizon Ferguson know he must sell before he can buy and is prepared to dispense with three of his senior players to generate funds.
It will come as no surprise to supporters to see Berbatov heading towards the Old Trafford exit following the Bulgarian admission in May that he would leave stating that his time was up at United just four-years after arriving from Tottenham for £30 million.
The 31-year-old, who striker started five league games last season and fell behind Danny Welbeck in the pecking, revealed that he was unhappy with Ferguson after he failed to make good on promises of first team football
The same can’t be said for Evra who’s both become permanent fixture in starting eleven since arriving from Monaco in 2006 and captained United for much of last season in absence of Nemanja Vidic.
However the 31-year-old form dramatically dipped after he become embroiled in the racism scandal with Liverpool’s Luis Suarez and it’s thought Ferguson has come to the decision that the Frenchman doesn’t posses the mental attitude to perform in the top-flight.
Everton’s Leighton Baines is being lined up as a replacement for Evra whilst PSV Eindhoven captain Kevin Strootman is also on the 70-year-old’s transfer hit list as he looks to add some steel to his midfield.
Luka Modric is also reportedly on his radar although Ferguson is unwilling to pay the £30 million price tag on his head but could sell Nani to raise the money required.