- Atletico Madrid v Chelsea Odds : Spanish side popular in latest Champions League betting at Vicente Calderon
- Hull v Arsenal Odds : Back Tigers at big price to stun Gunners
- Norwich v Liverpool odds : Reds a big 7/1 as part of weekend accy offer as punters eye away win multiple
- Tottenham v Fulham odds – 7/1 Spurs can get weekend acca off to flyer at the Lane
- Everton v Crystal Palace Odds : Back Toffees to win to nil and regain Champions League spot
Chelsea Moses bid could prompt Sturridge exit
- Updated: June 19, 2012
The Mirror are reporting that the Blues are ready to firm up their long standing interest in the talented former Crystal Palace man who played a major role in keeping Roberto Martinez’s side in the Premier League season.
However Moses has so far refused to sign a new deal to extend his stay at the DW Stadium and Roman Abramovich is set to swoop in ahead of West London rivals QPR and snatch his signature.
The 21-year-old – who is currently on international duty with Nigeria – is a favourite with the European Champions’ scout and fellow countryman Michael Emenalo.
Latics boss Martinez would loathe to lose his star asset after committing his own future to the club in the wake of speculation linking him with switches to Liverpool and Aston Villa but chairman Dave Whelan has already admitted he will be tempted to sell if a big offer is received.
The signing of Moses would more than likely mean the end of Sturridge’s Chelsea career after he fell out favour with Roberto Di Matteo after he took over as interim boss from Andre Villas-Boas in March.
Despite being one of the first names on the team sheet under Villas-Boas and scoring 13 goals in the previous campaign the 22-year-old barely featured under Di Matteo.
Sturridge blames the Italian for missing out on England’s Euro 2012 squad after he was constantly overlooked in favour of the misfiring Fernando Torres along withDidier Drogba and Salomon Kalou – two players who have since left the club on free transfers.
Former club Manchester City are reportedly tracking the strikers situation along with Tottenham and Liverpool although their is talk that Abramovich could proposes a swap deal with Arsenal for Theo Walcott.