- Bayern Munich v Arsenal Odds, team news and match preview as Gunners look to Champions League salvation
- Chelsea v Tottenham Odds, team news, match preview as Spurs look to halt Blues progress
- England v Denmark Odds, team news as 6/1 Rooney to score anytime proving popular as Danes visit Wembley
- Man City v Sunderland Odds, team news, as firm offers refunds if David Silva scores for Manchester in League Cup Final
- Southampton v Liverpool Odds, live stream and team news as Saints look to stop Suarez & Sturridge
Great Britain v Uruguay Odds : Bet365 report all money for Team GB in Olympic football clash
- Updated: August 1, 2012
Stuart Pearce’s men only need a point to progress, but with the aim to win their group a significant one, three points is the target as Team GB looks for a second successive victory.
After a frustrating time against Senegal in the first game – Great Britain were restricted to a 1-1 draw – many were questioning how excited they could get about football at the Olympics.
However, after the 3-1 win over UAE on Sunday, there was plenty to discuss in a positive light. First of all, Wembley was packed out with passionate supporters and secondly, Team GB played an attractive brand of football.
Bet365 will offer free bets worth £200/€200 to spend on any Olympics market, be that the 100m sprint or the Olympic Football tonight! – Any event of your choice. They’ll also refund bets if the game finishes 0-0! Exclusive to SqueakyBumTime.com
It wasn’t the perfect performance, but three goals and three points appear to have ignited their Olympic campaign. Now it is all about going from strength to strength in the next few games, starting against Uruguay on Wednesday.
After plenty of criticism for not picking David Beckham, Stuart Pearce can also be delighted with how two of his three overage played have performed. Both Ryan Giggs and Craig Bellamy have led by example and been influential in the two games.
Now, they need to do the same on Wednesday against a dangerous Uruguay team. With Liverpool striker Luis Suarez in the ranks, they have a lot of attacking threat and the home defence will need to be on top form.
With this game being played at the Millenium Stadium, it should be extra special for captain Giggs and he will hope to lead his team into the knockout stages as the winners of the group.
The atmosphere should be fantastic for this third and final group game and with Uruguay also targeting the result they need to qualify; it should be a tremendous contest.