- Chelsea v Tottenham Odds, team news, match preview as Spurs look to halt Blues progress
- England v Denmark Odds, team news as 6/1 Rooney to score anytime proving popular as Danes visit Wembley
- Man City v Sunderland Odds, team news, as firm offers refunds if David Silva scores for Manchester in League Cup Final
- Southampton v Liverpool Odds, live stream and team news as Saints look to stop Suarez & Sturridge
- Bayern Munich v Schalke Live Stream to Watch from Allianz Arena as Guardiola looks to tighten grip on Bundesliga title
Man Utd face Valerenga as new signing Kagawa proving popular with punters in club friendly
- Updated: August 4, 2012
Manchester United go up against Valerenga on Sunday afternoon as Bet365 report free bets and plenty of interest in Man Utd’s new signing Shinji Kagawa, in a pre-season friendly that Alex Ferguson will be looking to be victorious in.
United are looking to regain their Premier League trophy this season after losing in to rivals Manchester City in the most dramatic fashion.
Against the Norwegian side this time out, Sir Alex Ferguson is likely to put a strong team out as he will want to build momentum for the opening game in the top flight against Everton.
New signings Nick Powell and Shinji Kagawa could feature and it will be a chance for Ferguson to see how they are settling in at the club.
On paper, this looks to be the most winnable of their three remaining friendly’s as they go head to head with Barcelona and Hannover next week.
A win here would put United in a good place to go on and win those encounters. As much as results do not matter in these matches, winning is a habit and Ferguson will want a team full of confidence going into the campaign.
Wayne Rooney will be hopeful of finding the net as he looks to have another prolific season in front of goal.
They are unbeaten so far in pre-season, something that they will want to continue.
As for Valeranga, they will be a tough test for the English side and they are in the middle of their season in the Norwegian league so should be the fitter of the two teams.
This is a massive day for the club, such is the size of United it is likely to be a sell out and the chance to beat these giants of the game will be something the players are relishing.
With just one defeat in their last five, Valerenga are in a good bit of form and are not to be taken lightly.
It should be a decent game and one that United should look to win comfortably.