- England v Denmark Odds, team news as 6/1 Rooney to score anytime proving popular as Danes visit Wembley
- Man City v Sunderland Odds, team news, as firm offers refunds if David Silva scores for Manchester in League Cup Final
- Southampton v Liverpool Odds, live stream and team news as Saints look to stop Suarez & Sturridge
- Bayern Munich v Schalke Live Stream to Watch from Allianz Arena as Guardiola looks to tighten grip on Bundesliga title
- Everton v West Ham Odds, latest team news and live stream schedule as Hammers look continue winning form over Toffees
Robin Van Persie on the brink of signing for Juventus
- Updated: August 2, 2012
Fabio Parisi, who is based in Milan and is FIFA licensed, revealed want away Van Persie has agreed to join the Italian champions after declaring his intention to leave the Gunners.
Manchester United and Manchester City have both been chasing the Holland striker since announcing that he wouldn’t be extending his current deal at the Emirates Stadium which has a year left to run.
Parisi has now confessed that the contract to take the 28-year-old to Turin has been ‘locked away in a desk’ for some time and he has been destined to join the Old Lady for a while now.
He told Italian TV: ”I think Juventus have had a signed contract with Van Persie for some time locked away in a notary’s desk.
“It is just my opinion, but I think there’s an eight out of ten chance the Dutchman will join the Bianconeri.”
Since lifting the Serie A title in May following an unbeaten season Juventus have made signing a top European forward their top priority as they aim to make an impact in the Champions League next term.
It’s thought Van Persie, who scored 37 goals for Arsenal in 2011/12, will fill the void left by club legend Alessandro Del Piero after he departed on a free transfer.
A fee of £20 million is being mooted and Arsene Wenger will use that money to finalise a deal for Malaga winger Santi Cazorla having already signed Lukas Podolski and Oliver Giroud to replace his captain.
Cazorla is keen to leave the Spanish club and it’s understood that he will fly into North London this weekend to discuss personal terms and undergo a medical ahead of completing the rumoured £16m move.