- England v Denmark Odds, team news as 6/1 Rooney to score anytime proving popular as Danes visit Wembley
- Man City v Sunderland Odds, team news, as firm offers refunds if David Silva scores for Manchester in League Cup Final
- Southampton v Liverpool Odds, live stream and team news as Saints look to stop Suarez & Sturridge
- Bayern Munich v Schalke Live Stream to Watch from Allianz Arena as Guardiola looks to tighten grip on Bundesliga title
- Everton v West Ham Odds, latest team news and live stream schedule as Hammers look continue winning form over Toffees
Man Utd and Everton chasing Copenhagen star Oviedo
- Updated: August 3, 2012
Sir Alex Ferguson is desperate to bring a new left back to Old Trafford provide competition for Patrice Evra and 27-year-old Baines is reportedly top of his shopping list.
The Red Devils are keen to have the England international on board but aren’t prepared to meet the Toffees’ £15 million asking price and will test the waters with an £8m bid.
Goodison Park chief David Moyes will target Ovideo should he lose Baines this summer having flown to Denmark to watch highly-rated full back who was watched by club scouts towards the end of last season.
However it’s now emerged that Ferguson is eyeing up the 22-year-old as an alternative with the Costa Rican international admitting he will review his future should a major club make a bid for this services.
“I was very proud the first time I saw my name in the English newspapers regarding interest from Manchester United and it made me even more motivated and determined to improve as a player,” Oviedo told bold.dk.
“It is very important for my career that the big teams know who I am.
“At the moment I’m happy to stay in Copenhagen, where my home is, but I have to seriously consider my options if I get an interesting offer.
“I have to decide what is best for my family and me.”
Ovideo has been a big hit in Europe since leaving his Central America homeland in 2010 and fits into an affordable price bracket for both United and Everton whilst French side Lille have also been linked.
Rated at 2.5million euros (£2m) he would have no issues gaining a work permit having been a regular for his national side during the past two-years.