- Chelsea v Tottenham Odds, team news, match preview as Spurs look to halt Blues progress
- England v Denmark Odds, team news as 6/1 Rooney to score anytime proving popular as Danes visit Wembley
- Man City v Sunderland Odds, team news, as firm offers refunds if David Silva scores for Manchester in League Cup Final
- Southampton v Liverpool Odds, live stream and team news as Saints look to stop Suarez & Sturridge
- Bayern Munich v Schalke Live Stream to Watch from Allianz Arena as Guardiola looks to tighten grip on Bundesliga title
West Brom QPR Team News as Mark Hughes looks to fight relegation at Hawthorns
- Updated: April 14, 2012
West Brom v QPR, Sat 15:00
After riding out quite opposite midweek results, a weekend encounter between QPR and West Brom now looks to be quite an ambiguous one involving two sides struggling for consistency as Boylesports tip the Baggies for victory at odds against.
West Brom have lost four of their last six Premier League meetings, winning just one and having lost their midweek game against Manchester City 4-0, will be hopeful of returning to the kind of form that saw them thrash Blackburn Rovers last weekend.
However, without paying too much attention to their recent demolition at the Etihad Stadium, Roy Hodgson’s men have found it easier to net away from home than in front of their own fans this season.
The Baggies have managed to keep a clean sheet in 38% of their home matches but if their own midweek outing was anything to go by, QPR look capable of lowering that particular ratio.
Swansea City have been hard to break down for the best of sides this term but the Hoops managed to earn a deserved 4-0 victory over their fellow Championship ascendants.
That being said, the Rs have conceded an average of 1.94 goals per away game this campaign and have struggled to keep clean sheets when in unfamiliar territory.
Following his man of the match performance against the Swans, Jamie Mackie is likely to retain a starting spot for the hosts and with Djibril Cissé still out through suspension, Bobby Zamora would appear poised to lead the attacking line.
After being absent with an ear infection and knee injury, respectively, Jerome Thomas and Marton Fulop could make their returns to the Albion line-up after short periods on the sidelines.
While Mark Hughes’ team can’t improve their league standing even with an away win, the West London outfit can edge away from their relegation battle, if only for a moment, while West Brom can jump up to 12th if they prove triumphant.