- Chelsea v Tottenham Odds, team news, match preview as Spurs look to halt Blues progress
- England v Denmark Odds, team news as 6/1 Rooney to score anytime proving popular as Danes visit Wembley
- Man City v Sunderland Odds, team news, as firm offers refunds if David Silva scores for Manchester in League Cup Final
- Southampton v Liverpool Odds, live stream and team news as Saints look to stop Suarez & Sturridge
- Bayern Munich v Schalke Live Stream to Watch from Allianz Arena as Guardiola looks to tighten grip on Bundesliga title
Lazio Inter Milan : Champons League qualification up for grabs as Biancocelesti to defy odds
- Updated: May 13, 2012
With the Serie A title decided and the three teams being relegated to Serie B almost certain, Lazio v Inter Milan is one of the few Italian top flight games that means something on Sunday, as Bet365 are showing the game with their Serie A live stream service.
Without doubt the stand out fixture of the final day of the season, both teams are hoping to ensure European football for next year.
The thing with this fixture is that it would be one everyone is looking forward to regardless of what affect it has on each team’s league position.
It is two of Italy’s most famous clubs going head to head in what should be a fantastic battle.
As for what it does mean in terms of the prospect of European football for these two, Lazio currently sit in 4th position – meaning Europa League football – while they could still climb to 3rd and a place in the Champions League if they win and Udinese lose.
Then, for Inter, they are 6th going into this weekend and if the season ended now, they would miss out on European football. However, if they better Napoli’s result or simply beat Lazio, they can qualify for the Europa League.
To say there is plenty to play for would be an understatement. The pressure is well and truly on as all the hard work for these two teams over the course of the season comes down to this epic final day.
Looking at the form of each team going into this weekend, Lazio have been rather poor of late with just one win in their last six games. They did win their most recent fixture though – a 2-0 victory at Atalanta – and would love back to back wins to end the season.
As for Inter, they have been one of the form teams in Serie A in recent weeks, having lost just one of their last eight games.
Overall, this one really could go either way. When they met earlier in the season, Inter ran out 2-1 winners. It should be a cracking contest from start to finish.
Who can hold their nerve?